Nutritional genomics: How DNA & the NMTA® method can lead to the most effective diet

Jun 16, 2022 | News

Combining the ΝΜΤΑ® method with nutritional genomics results in the most personalised nutrition you can ask for. The DNA of any two human beings is 99% identical. However, the remaining 1% is what makes each one of us unique.
Genes are those that dictate which diet is the right one for us in order to achieve the desired weight loss but also to maintain the results in the long term.
DNA Test is the analysis of genetic data and their variants associated with the unique characteristics of each individual and it is performed on the Diet Praxis premises combined with the ΝΜΤΑ® method in order to design together the personalized diet that will lead you to a healthy lifestyle with spectacular results.
The test will help you identify if you are satisfactorily digesting substances such as caffeine, lactose and gluten, what amounts of vitamins are recommended for you, how you metabolize trace minerals as well as your level of muscle and cardiometabolic health.
You will also find out which sports you are genetically predisposed to, so that you can select the one that you perform best and avoid injuries.

PROCEDURE
The process of the iDNA test takes place in our office and requires only the collection of saliva with a special cotton swab. This service is also available in the case of online sessions. After your results have been analysed, Mrs. Makri, in combination with the ΝΜΤΑ® method, comes up with a personalized nutrition plan for you with the best results and mainly with a healthy lifestyle in mind.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed

Book Your Appointment

You are one click away from booking your 1st session

About Dr. Ageliki Makri

Meet the scientific creator of Diet Praxis & founder of the NMTA® method

Follow Us

Related Posts

Are you sure you know your real age?

Are you sure you know your real age?

Our birth date does not match our actual age. We may be 50 years old but feel like 30 or we may be 30 years old but feel like 50. Biological age can explain why people of the same chronological age vary greatly in the way they act and function in their everyday lives....

Online sessions, how they work & why to choose them

Online sessions, how they work & why to choose them

The online session and follow-up are based on the radionic method, which advocates that a patient can be examined and significantly helped, using a sample of hair, saliva or photograph as a link between the patient and the radionic device (Asyra). It is possible to...

Food supplements from A to Z

Food supplements from A to Z

There are many food supplements available on the market, but which one is the right one for each person? When are they beneficial and when are they ineffective or even harmful? The idea behind food supplements, also known as nutritional or dietary supplements, is to...